Register & Login for VACP Website
Whether you're a unit owner or renter, you should be registered on the VACP website. This will allow you to receive email notices, activities, safety alerts, and community business information.
Login Process for Residents Only
Each user has their own login and access level to password-protected website pages. To set up, please email email@example.com
. Your email address will be used as your User name and a password will be generated for you. Soon after your request, you will receive a web based password via email. It is possible that you may receive your password from Villas @ Commander's Point without a request.
Gate Key Fob
You name will then be entered in the gate resident directory and you'll be given a personal keypad code.
To get your mailbox key you must bring your closing document or lease agreement with you to the USPS located at:
2110 Ranch Road 620 S., Lakeway, TX 78734
Trash & Recycling
Trash and recycling service is provided by the HOA. Each resident is provided with a trash container and a recycling collection bin. Trash and recycling days are Friday mornings, it’s requested you put out our trash after 6 p.m. Thursday nights. There is no bulk waste or bundle pick ups.
If you need a new container, new recycle bin, or have a broken one, do not contact the trash service providers as they only take a replacement ticket from the head of the HOA. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
when in need.
City of Austin Utilities
WCID 17 Travis County Water Control
3812 Eck Lane, Austin, TX 78734
Mandatory Outdoor Watering Schedules please visit:
Lake Travis Community Schools
Rules and Regulations and some Highlights
- The outer circle of each street is a marked Fire Lane and No Parking Zone. No automobile or other vehicle may be parked overnight on any roadway within the property from the hours of 12:30 AM until 8:30 AM. Vehicles parked in violation of this rule will be subject to towing, at the expense of the owner of such vehicle.
- There will be a limited number of Guest Only Parking Spaces available in Section 1 and on the gravel road in front of the Water District 17’s water plant onsite for your convenience. These spaces are noted by signage indicating the location and restrictions of use.
- Guest parking is limited to one 24 hour period per week per vehicle. Upon request, the HOA Board can issue a temporary parking period extension for the guest area parking only by contacting email@example.com. In addition to the parking restrictions within this statement, any vehicle violating this Rule and Regulation is subject to be towed away at the owner’s expense.
- Vehicles must not park opposite any driveway. Violators will be towed without exception.
- Commercial vehicle(s) with or without company signage will not be allowed to park overnight in any area that is visible by any resident.
- For special parking needs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dogs must be on a leash when on community property. Pets may not make excessive noise (in the sole judgment of the Board). The Board of Directors may require permanent removal of any pet when the pet or its owner has repeatedly violated these rules or the pet has become objectionable in the opinion of the Board.
House Alterations & Improvements
VACP’s Rules and Regulations regarding alterations, improvements, and repairs state that all alterations, improvements, and repairs, must be approved in advance by the Design Review Committee. Such approval is to be obtained by submitting requests to email@example.com
. Please refer to the Design Guidelines and Restrictions
Oak Wilt Policy
Oak Wilt is a destructive fungus that affects oak trees. You may not trim any trees without contacting the DRC first. The HOA trims community trees that are in the general common element areas. If you trim a tree that is on your unit please use these guidelines to help prevent oak wilt disease:
- No pruning/trimming oaks from February 1- June 30.
- Paint - Always paint fresh oak wounds immediately after pruning with wound dressing or latex paint, regardless of the season.
- Sterilize Pruning Tools - Clean all pruning tools with 10% bleach solution or Lysol.
- Properly Dispose of Oak Debris - Debris from diseased oaks trees should be immediately chipped or burned.
- If uncertain about trimming, consult the HOA Design and Review Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.texasoakwilt.org for more information.
• Residents are welcome to attend and observe and/or sign up to address the board. Please email email@example.com
if you would like to attend.
• Sign up for our Social Committee – VACP has several social activities during the year. Be sure to join the team and fun planning of new events by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org